Columbus US is seeking a Senior CRM Implementation Consultant. This is an excellent opportunity if you are a self-starter who likes to take initiative in planning and implementing innovative ideas to help grow our Microsoft Dynamics CRM practice. The overall objective of this position is to provide quality solutions to our growing base of clients.
- Lead requirements discovery sessions with clients
- Be the project lead on smaller projects and the technical lead on larger projects
- Create project and design documentation
- Hands on configuration and deployment of the CRM system
- Work well with team members, clients and collaborate with other LOB team members.
- Participate in the Agile and/or Microsoft SureStep Iterative Methodologies
- Minimum of 2 years Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 on premise and Dynamics 365 CRM online
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, MIS or other related business fields
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM certified a plus
- Experience with Scribe a plus
- SQL Server Reporting Services a plus
- Experience with GP, NAV, AX, Connectors a plus
- Dynamics 365 Portals and Liquid templates experience a plus
- Experience with FLOW and Common Data Model a plus
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work in a self-directed manner and develop strong working relationships with clients
- Dynamics CRM SDK and Developers Toolkit.
- Provide expert advice on the CRM Dynamics supported features.
- Desire to learn and grow
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing;
- Ability to share knowledge and train lower level staff