- Gold Certified Microsoft Partner, Columbus is dedicated to the sales, consulting, service and support of Microsoft Business Solutions. Columbus has a vast network of resources, partnerships and professionals specializing in Microsoft Dynamics Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software. Columbus is one of INC 5000 Fastest Growing Companies and was awarded Microsoft’s Inner Circle and President’s Club.
- As a Microsoft Dynamics CRM Consultant, you will work with clients and teammates to plan and implement a full range of solutions revolving around Microsoft Dynamics CRM. The total solution proposed may include a variety of Microsoft products including Dynamics GP, Dynamics AX, SharePoint, Office, and Exchange, as well as Scribe integrations and custom development.
Responsibilities of this Microsoft Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant include:
- CRM Certified Consultant with experience successfully implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM in one or more of the following roles: Solutions Consultant, Functional or Implementation Consultant
- Leading and/or participating in discovery analysis meetings with the client to understand current business processes that need to be incorporated into Dynamics CRM
- Conducting GAP analysis’ to determine difference between application and business processes
- Providing a demonstration of software and solution to prospects or at customer events
- Gathering system and software requirements
- Working with teammates to design and architect proposed solution
- Creating documentation to define workflow and requirements
- Configuring application as appropriate to conform to business process definition, including: application customization, workflow process editing, and report writing
- Identifying creative solutions for processes that aren’t fully accomplished by standard Dynamics CRM processing
- Working with the client to understand legacy data components and identifying and documenting the appropriate location for such data in Dynamics CRM.
- Designing, architecting and implementing integrations and migrations between Dynamics CRM and a variety of products
- Developing end user training documentation
- Training users in a hands‐on methodology
- Providing on‐going support to end users, assisting with trouble shooting or additional training via email, phone or site visits
- Maintaining and expanding client relationships through delivery of high quality services
- Designing custom reports, dashboards, SQL scripts or triggers
- Representing Columbus at promotional and educational events
- Prior consulting, business analyst, implementation, or product support experience required, specifically relating to Dynamics CRM
- Education in Information Technologies and the ability to learn new technology quickly
- Ability to manage critical relationships with clients
- Ability to work as a member of a team, communicate, delegate and follow‐up effectively to all team members
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to adhere to and enhance Microsoft CRM’s Sure Step Methodology
- Excellent time management/organization skills with attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Knowledge of sales methodology or other CRM solutions would be beneficial
- 25% travel throughout the central U.S.
- Minimum of 2 years Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 on premise and Dynamics 365 CRM online
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, MIS or other related business fields
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM certification(s)
- Experience with Scribe a plus
- SQL Server Reporting Services a plus
- Experience with GP, NAV, AX, Connectors a plus
- Dynamics 365 Portals and Liquid templates experience a plus
- Experience with FLOW and Common Data Model a plus
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work in a self-directed manner and develop strong working relationships with clients
- Dynamics CRM SDK
- Provide expert advice on the CRM Dynamics supported features.
- Desire to learn and grow
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing;
- Ability to share knowledge and train lower level staff
What we offer:
Our mission is to enhance the lives of employees and customers by working together to provide quality business solutions. This is a full-time permanent position with an excellent compensation and benefits package, a flexible work environment, and a culture which encourages collaboration and a healthy balance of life and work.