Columbus US is seeking a Senior GP Project Manager. This is an excellent opportunity if you are a selfstarter who likes to take initiative in planning and implementing innovative ideas to help grow our Microsoft Dynamics GP practice. The overall objective of this position is to provide quality solutions to our growing base of clients.
The Columbus project manager will work directly with clients and consultants. The Sr. Project Manager will ensure that project teams have a full understanding of the customer's requirements and the direction for a MS Dynamics solution. In addition, they will oversee and manage the planning, design and implementation of multiple consulting projects by interacting with customers and vendors to deliver MS Dynamics centric solutions.
Responsibilities of this Sr. Project Manager include:
- Evaluates the customers’ environment, system issues, and business processes, then develops models to provide effective solutions, building upon what was learned in the sales process.
- Develops and delivers presentations to customers by outlining findings and recommendations to guide the design, implementation and management of the identified solution. Translates functional business objectives and critical success factors into actionable business, organization and information strategies. Provides insight and illustrates Sure Step Methodologies and solutions to the unique technical strategy needs.
- Manages the project team by setting goals, delegating assignments, and reviewing work. Is responsible for managing all project tasks, task assignments, schedules, milestones, and deliverable due dates.
- Manages, on a daily basis, change order processing and issues management and resolution during project delivery.
- Provides the client and Columbus management with ongoing status reports. Also holds status meetings with the project team and client.
- Deliver projects within budget and on time, utilizing change management to successfully adjust scope and pricing as necessary.
- Lead and/or participate in discovery meetings with the client to understand current business processes that need to be incorporated into.
- Determination of business practices and processes based on discovery analysis.
- With completion of discovery analysis, create the Statement of Work (SOW) and/or work authorizations for the services effort.
- Maintaining and expanding client relationships through delivery of high quality services.
- Conduct project closure meetings with client sign off acceptance document.
- Participate with other Project Manager’s to create and follow standardized processes and forms.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher or work experience equivalent
- 5+ years of experience as a project manager
- Strong communication, training skills and reporting skills
- Willingness to travel to client’s site at least 5% of the time
- Ability to work with C-level executives (client facing)
- Possess basic to intermediate skills with Microsoft SQL Server®
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S. on an ongoing basis
- Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, Sharepoint and CRM
- PMP is a plus
- 3+ years of experience as a Microsoft Dynamics GP project manager
What we offer:
Our mission is to enhance the lives of employees and customers by working together to provide quality business solutions. This is a full-time permanent position with an excellent compensation and benefits package, a flexible work environment, and a culture which encourages collaboration and a healthy balance of life and work.