Columbus Global has been combining traditional Microsoft products with Microsoft Business Solutions software to provide flexible, innovative and fully-integrated solutions since 1985. We help small to large organizations manage installations and software applications in a timely and cost-effective manner
We are looking for a Hunter, a Managed Services and/or ICT Sales Hunter who will be responsible primarily to introduce Columbus’s portfolio of Managed Services Solutions and ICT services.
- Understand customer’s businesses and identify influencers and decision makers within a customer organization. Focus on identifying customer’s business challenges and developing strong value propositions to help customers meet their business objectives through the sale of Columbus Services.
- Conduct high impact sales presentations and prepare sales proposals.
- Engage effectively with all levels across a customer’s organization to include all C-level executives, negotiate with customers and effectively close business deals.
- Ensure revenue and profit targets are met.
- Ensure excellent Customer Satisfaction levels with every Customer engagement.
- Responsible for selling the Columbus Managed Services portfolio of services within a list of named accounts as well as increasing the list of net new accounts
- Act as a sales specialist to the Columbus Enterprise and SMB sales team, impacting the specific Managed Services sales strategy and executing those sales efforts in a teamed manner.
- Advance Managed Service sales opportunities through the entire sales cycle.
- Match the Managed Services solution to the customer’s vision, business needs, challenges, and technical requirements.
- Build a pipeline of new Managed Services opportunities within the assigned named accounts.
- Drive increased monthly recurring revenue (MRR).
- Lead qualification for all the leads and sales opportunities within the Managed Services business.
- Engaging with Commercial and Legal teams
- Experience working with/selling Microsoft ERP e.g. AX, NAV, GP, D365, BI, etc.
- 5+ years of experience in a Software Managed Services environment with at least 2 years in a selling role to enterprise accounts.
- Proven sales, business development or account management track record in IT/Infrastructure and Application Managed Services
- Understanding of ITIL processes and roles
- Successful background selling in a highly competitive environment.
- Excellent communication skills, including phone, presentation, and writing skills.
- Ability to negotiate / influence.
- Meeting / exceeding monthly, quarterly & annual targets and quotas
- High level knowledge of ERP systems and Infrastructure e.g. Cloud, WiFi, Networking, Unified Communications and/or Security is added advantage
Expected Role Time Allocation:
25% - Prospecting: Identify prospects inside and outside the customer base of the company. Work with Marketing on collateral, campaigns and follow up leads and gain initial appointments.
25% - Needs Assessment: Determine customer pain points as it relates to management of their ERP, BI, CRM and IT environments. Conduct opportunity follow-ups.
25% - Presentation on benefits of outsourcing the management of Application and Infrastructure Management. Describe benefits in terms of financial justification as well as improvement in quality, performance, and uptime. Lead strategic discussion relative to IT strategies to a non- technical audience.
15% - Pricing calculation and close business consisting of annuity based managed agreements.
10% - Administration and Account transition support. Continuing education e.g. Industry knowledge & Cloud computing
- Assists broader sales team with sales collateral
- Trains and educates local sales staff as needed
- Collaborates on sales proposals with sales staff
What we offer:
Our mission is to enhance the lives of employees and customers by working together to provide quality business solutions. This is a full-time permanent position with an excellent compensation and benefits package, a flexible work environment, and a culture which encourages collaboration and a healthy balance of life and work.