Open to Location: This position can work remote and reside anywhere in the US.
The Presale Business Consultant’s primary responsibility is to understand our customer’s business requirements and subsequently transfer knowledge to the customer project team about how best to apply the Dynamics NAV solution to attain targeted business benefits. Prior ERP project deployment experience, communications and training skills and a basic knowledge of the Dynamics NAV preferred.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Full life-cycle project activities
- Business Process analysis and design experience preferred. Functional Consulting skills to support designing the business process and the use of Dynamics NAV to support the business process
- IT analysis, design and creating demo skills
- Ability to travel and support on-site activities as needed
- Hands-on configuration and data setup of the core Dynamics NAV.
- Focused on serving clients
Required Position Qualifications:
- College degree in a related discipline strongly desired (Business Management, Finance, Accounting)
- Professional certification and accreditation strongly recommended (CPIM, CSCP, CSSGB, CSSBB) or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 1 plus years of Dynamics NAV presale experience
- (2) or more years’ experience as a business consultant and building relationships remotely
- Knowledge of manufacturing, distribution and financial best practices, principles and procedures
- Organizational skills with the ability to balance multiple demands
- Proven ability to write effective system and process documentation - including business and system requirements, process diagrams, and detailed data requirements
- Fluent in English - written and verbal
- Knowledge of ERP systems as they relate to effective and efficient business processes
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of an organization
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives with little supervision
Preferred Position Qualifications:
- (2) or more years private industry experience recommended
- 2-4 years of relevant experience of ERP project delivery desirable
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV certification(s) in related discipline a plus
Columbus offers a competitive benefits package to all full-time employees. This package includes Health, Life, Dental Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, in addition to, paid vacation, sick leave, holidays, and 401(k).