Columbus US is seeking a Senior GP Implementation Consultant. This is an excellent opportunity if you are a self-starter who likes to take initiative in planning and implementing innovative ideas to help grow our Microsoft Dynamics GP practice. The overall objective of this position is to provide quality solutions to our growing base of clients.
The Columbus consultant will work directly with clients. Depending on experience and need, the responsibilities for this role as a Senior Consultant is to be responsible for specific aspects of a larger project and having full responsibility for smaller projects.
Responsibilities (depending on experience):
- Investigates, analyzes, and identifies key business requirements and issues
- Researches solution alternatives by assembling, organizing, and summarizing findings.
- Perform business process reviews
- Serves as lead consultant on larger projects and technical lead on smaller projects
- Provides input to the change management, issues tracking, risk management and communications plan for the project.
- Assists in developing test plans, task sheets and ensures solutions are tested and performed according to the specifications.
- Identifies potential software development work that can improve client’s processes
- Produces end-user and requirements documentation, when requested.
- Leads user training of the new solution implemented within the client environment.
- Supports the sales team by assisting with demonstrations, doing discovery, and providing estimates.
- Work well and collaborate with team members and clients
- Provide leadership and mentorship to other GP consultants
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- 3+ years of experience as a Microsoft Dynamics GP consultant
- Deep knowledge of Core and Distribution Dynamics GP modules
- Strong communication, training skills and reporting skills
- Willingness to travel to client’s site at least 25% of the time
- Ability to work with C-level executives (client facing)
- Possess basic to intermediate skills with Microsoft SQL Server®
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S. on an ongoing basis
- CPA license or past position as controller/CFO is a plus
- Deep knowledge of Multi-currency, Project Accounting, Field Service or Manufacturing within Dynamics GP
- Microsoft Dynamics GP certifications