Tridea Partners and Microsoft Dynamics GP and Dynamics CRM provide an integrated Enterprise Resource Plannining (ERP) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software solution that caters to the pain points of the hospitality industry.
Hotels and Resorts are complex and diversified businesses that have numerous cost centers and revenue sources. These different areas of the business are dynamically interconnected and evolving which means you need good access to information and control of costs to be successful in the industry.
Property Management, Point of Sale and Reservation Management systems are critical to helping these organizations manage their front office and the guests' experience, while flexible accounting systems help manage the back office, financial side. Microsoft Dynamics GP and Dynamics CRM helps you do both with integrations into these important hospitality applications.
With Tridea's hospitality solutions, we eliminate manual inefficiencies and better optimize your available resources. Our business applications through Microsoft Dynamics also provide many other benefits including:
- Microsoft Dynamics GP supplies real time sales, cash flow and departmental financial information.
- Easily integrates sales and inventory with Property Management Systems (PMS) and pro shop systems (golf and tennis).
- Reduce fixed and variable costs through the elimination of manual data entry and operational inefficiencies through system integration.
- Control expenditures across all the different departments and cost centers.
- Provide visibility into membership, customer sales history and group sales to allow you to effectively market the right product or service to the right customers.
Read how Sycuan Resorts benefitted from the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics.
"We have found Tridea Partners to be a very valuable partner. They have assisted us in implementing an enterprise business application that helps us control the expenditures while also eliminating the manual efforts it took to consolidate our business data."