Tridea Partners provides a comprehensive offering for the professional services industry that encompasses both Microsoft Dynamics ERP and Microsoft Dynamics CRM. The ability to track all components of a project, job or contract is a big challenge for the professional services industry. The ability to track areas such as percent of project completion, actuals to budget and outstanding billable hours becomes a challenge in many systems. Additionally, the ability to manage project resources (employees and contractors) becomes a daunting task.
Tridea Partner, along with Microsoft Dynamics, provides a great solution to address these challenges in the professional services industry. We can provide a software application that gives you important information on your profitability with projects, visibility into resource allocation and delivery of timely billing and invoices. Other benefits include:
- Control contracts, jobs, and projects from initial estimate to final billing.
- Track and access all information on project including manager, employees, budgets, costs, materials and billings.
- Utilize project templates to simplify project setup.
- Project visibility through Web-based tools and portals.
- Manage employee utilization and employee information.
- Easy web-based time and expense entry with approvals.
- Don't miss hours through automated cycle billing.
- Customize billing options and invoice formats to customer or project.
Reporting and business intelligence
- Utilize powerful reports through Report Writer, SQL Reporting Services or Excel-based reports
- Financial statement visibility including project accounting and earned or unearned revenue.
- Scheduling report delivery.
Learn how SiteLab benefits from Microsoft Dynamics GP Project Series