As one of the leading providers of Microsoft Dynamics GP (formerly Microsoft Great Plains), Tridea Partners will help you evaluate and implement the necessary functionality to meet your unique business processes. In addition to the functionality listed below, Tridea Partners can extend and integrate the application with industry standard customization and integration tools available by Microsoft.
Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016 is designed for easy purchase and implementation. For many businesses, the Starter Pack may be the only license component that they will need. However, Businesses wanting to deploy more functionality delivered by Microsoft Dynamics GP, can license the optional and additive Extended Pack. In addition, Microsoft Dynamics GP provides ancillary packs to extend the overall solution. These packs are the Customization Pack, Extended Human Resources and Payroll, SmartList Builder Pack, and Collections Management.
THE STARTER PACK
Offering core Financials and Distribution functionality, plus three Full User licenses for one price, the Starter Pack is designed to help customers:
- Gain Control and insight over their finances
- Purchase and sell items and materials
- Pay and manage employees
For many businesses, this is the only license component they will need.
THE EXTENDED PACK
Adds functionality that allows customers to integrate core financials and distribution management with broader functionality extensions such as:
- Manufacturing to support and control the creation of goods.
- Field Service and Project Accounting to support managing and billing jobs for professional services, construction and other unique billing needs.
- Advanced forecasting and budgeting for keeping control over your finances.