Tridea Partners believes the success of our organization resides in the people we hire and the process we take to implement Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) enterprise business applications. We hire people with an experienced knowledge of business processes and best practices as well as people that have a deep knowledge of the software tools we use to support these applications.
Tridea Partners has taken the experience of our team and lessons learned from thousands of system implementations and transformed it into a consistent methodology. We follow the same implementation outline for every project to ensure success and remain agile for each unique customer's business processes and business model. Our methodology is an enhanced version of Microsoft's proven Sure Step Methodology. This approach also enables us to better serve our customers by helping reduce the total cost of ownership of their Microsoft Dynamics applications. This project methodology is flexible to address large, medium, and small end-to-end engagements and provides enough agility to adhere to complex projects that might require deep integration and customization. Tridea Partners' implementation methodology includes the following key phases:
- Analysis/Design – Represents the official start of the project and involves project planning and design of the system to meet specific business requirements.
- Development – Involves building and configuring the system approved in the design specifications.
- Validate – Represents the phase where we test the system to ensure it behaves the way we designed it to behave, including desired output and reports.
- Deployment – Involves user acceptance testing and end user training as well as the official cutover and Go-Live.
- Operation – Project closure and transition to support.