While the Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016 Starter Pack includes core modules, you can extend your overall solution by purchasing the Extended Pack or Additional Packs.
Microsoft Dynamics GP provides three ancillary packs: Customization Pack, Extended Human Resources and Payroll, SmartList Builder Pack, and Collections Management. Each of the three additional packs listed below offer additional functionality to all users for a one time fee.
What are the Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016 Additional Packs?
Customization Pack ($6,000)
Customers wanting to integrate or customize the application can purchase this pack that includes all of the tools necessary to make deep integrations with other products and to make customizations that extend the application to meet specific needs of the business.
- Integration Suite - This suite includes the tools used to import data from other applications. Each tool has different functionality that fits the needs of individual skills. It includes Integration Manager-Distribution, Integration Manager-Financials, eConnect, and Web Services.
- Customization Suite - This suite includes all of the tools available to customize the solution to meet specific business needs. The tools included are eConnect, Web Services, Microsoft Visual Studio SDK, and Dexterity.
Extended Human Resources and Payroll ($7,000)
The Starter Pack includes standard US Canadian Payroll and Human Resources for an unlimited number of employees. The extended functionality bring specific features that offer more flexibility in how companies pay and manage their employees.
- Human Resources Advanced - Track critical health and wellness information to monitor the well-being of your employees and ensure government compliance. Manage employee certifications and license and training requirements to help your employees meet their potential and maximize the value they bring to the organization.
- Payroll - Advanced - Extend Payroll capabilities with Pay Policy Manager, Labor Accrual Manager, Advanced Labor Reporting, and Payroll Hours to General Ledger functionality.
- PTO Manager - Manage complex and changing vacation and sick time policies quickly and accurately with an automated process.
- Benefit Self Service Suite - Reduce paperwork and manual entry by moving benefit processes online, including yearly benefits, change of status, and more.
SmartList Builder Pack ($2,000)
One of the most popular Ad-Hoc reporting features in Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015 is SmartLists. The modules available are SmartList Builder, Excel Report Builder, Drill Down Builder and Navigation List Builder. These modules give you the ability to create rich reports without a developer.
- SmartList Builder - Create personalized views of filtered information with SmartLists and Extend these views adding information from multiple sources including customizations and ISV products using SmartList Builder.
- Microsoft Excel Report Builder - With over 200 built in Microsoft Excel reports that connect directly to the data source, Microsoft Dynamics GP offers a solid foundation to create reporting. Excel Report Builder offers the ability to add additional information to reports for multiple sources including customizations and ISV products.
- Drill Down Builder -
- Navigation List Builder -