The functionality of the Microsoft Dynamics GP Starter Pack comes standard to every Dynamics GP 2016 user. Additional functionality made be added with purchase of the Extended Pack or Additional Packs.
The following modules are available to all users with purchase of the Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016 Extended Pack for a one time fee of $10,000. More Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016 pricing and licensing.
Business Intelligence & Reporting
- Microsoft Forecaster Unlimited - Forecast accurate budgets and gain control of the entire forecasting, budgeting and planning process that integrates with Management Reporter. Coordinate plans dynamically and collaborate easily with your management team.
Supply Chain Management
- Distribution Suite
- Available to Promise - Help ensure the right inventory is available at the right time to meet customer needs, make firm delivery promises, and boost profitability by being able to predict when inventory is available. This functionality uses purchasing, inventory and sales information to determine when inventory will be available to sell.
- Returns Management - Generate returns from historical customer invoices, service calls, or manually. Return the item to the vendor or fix it within your company and automatically transfer items from the returns warehouse to the main warehouse.
- Manufacturing Bill of Materials - Deliver complete, consistent, and current product information. Manage materials, components, and assemblies more precisely-including costs, locations, and routing sequences-to gain tighter control of finished goods, reduce costs, and increase productivity and profitability.
- Manufacturing Order Processing - Efficiently track and manage the entire cycle of order processing, including detailed production costs, work orders, routings, outsourcing, and work center definitions.
- Manufacturing Suite - Delivers Capacity Requirements Planning, Engineering Change Management, Job Costing, Quality Assurance, Sales Configurator, and Sales Forecasting to extend the manufacturing functionality.
- Master Production Scheduling - Gather information from sales forecasts to form a single, comprehensive production schedule and automatically create manufacturing orders.
- Materials Requirements Planning - Ensure proactive planning, smart procurement decisions, and precise adjustments to production with flexible planning and analysis capabilities in addition to viewing material requirements and vendor information.
- Project Accounting - Maintain tight control over project direction, costs, execution, and budget; support resources effectively; and ensure
Customer Relationship Management
- Contract Administration - Maintain an unlimited number of contract with customers providing various terms and services. Contracts offer flexible functionality including price books, profitability against service calls, and revenue recognition through five different methods.
- Service Call Management - Track and update new and historical service calls against a contract, service warranty, and current inventory. Time execution, coordinate customer schedules, assign appropriately skilled technicians, and escalate calls automatically.
- Preventive Maintenance - Forecast purchasing and scheduling requirements based on time in service or product usage. Coordinate open service requests with upcoming preventive maintenance calls. Track details of Preventive Maintenance activities.