The following functionality comes standard to all Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016 users with purchase of the Starter Pack. Then, you can extend your overall solution with purchase of the Extended Pack or Additional Packs.
What's included in the Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016 Starter Pack?
- General Ledger with AFA - Maintain all of your financial journal entries and budgets with a double-entry accounting ledger that supports up to 999 periods.
- Account Level Security - Enhance security features and account views by allowing users to enter, edit, and view information from a reduced set, based on the access granted for General Ledger accounts on a per-user basis.
- Cash Flow Management
- Fixed Asset Management - Improve financial control and put company assets like buildings, machinery and equipment to the best possible use with tools for tracking, analyzing, and manipulating fixed assets.
- Intercompany - Set up and maintain relationships so that revenues or expenses incurred in one company can be tracked as "due to" or "due from" amounts in other companies.
- National Accounts - National Accounts provides the ability to define a national account relationship between multiple customers. In enables a customer to be defined as the "parent" account to which "child" customers may be added. This allows payment received from the parent company to be applied across any of the child customers' payments. Credit documents can also be applied from the child customer to any other member of the national account.
- Multicurrency Management - Take control of multinational operations and manage currency transactions smoothly and efficiently with flexible, powerful multicurrency capabilities.
- Analytical Accounting
- Revenue / Expense Deferrals - Simplify deferring revenues or distributing expenses with the ability to make entries for future periods within General Ledger, Receivables Management, Payables Management, Sales Order Processing, Purchase Order Processing, and Invoicing.
- Bank Reconciliation - Create, manage and reconcile from your checkbook ledger to the bank's account records through a single, automated process across multiple currencies.
- Electronic Banking Suite - Gives you the ability to integrate with your checkbooks electronically and includes ERM (Electronic Funds Transfer for Receivables Management), EBR (Electronic Bank Reconciliation) and EPM (Electronic Funds Transfer for Payables Management).
- Safe Pay - Easily add Positive Pay functionality, including daily exporting of checks for comparison by the bank when checks are presented for payment.
- Cashbook Bank Management - Attach unlimited checkbooks to your bank, make bank transfers, enter General Ledger, Receivables Management, and Payables.
- Manage transactions, post batches, and build deposits for your bank transactions. You can also import your bank statements into Microsoft Dynamics GP, and reconcile transactions at any time.
- Electronic Bank Management - Streamline set up, entry, maintenance, and reconciliation for all transactions that appear on your bank statement-including payments to creditors, cash receipts from debtors, and bank charges.
- Electronic Reconciliation Management - Take advantage of integration with Bank Reconciliation to automate electronic reconciliation and management for transactions, adjustments, and exceptions, using tools that work with any bank that supports automatic reconciliation.
- Payables Management - Automate routine and complex accounts payable tasks with real-time statistical history, easy reconciliation, account control, payment scheduling, and check printing. Track vendors including multiple ship to addresses, payment terms, credit limits, vendor items and much more.
- Receivables Management - Control your accounts receivable with automated processes for invoices, receipts, finance charges, and statements, including the ability to analyze customer activity. Set up and maintain customer records including credit limit, contact names, aging balances and much more.
- Customer / Vendor Consolidations - Quickly transfer information between Receivables Management and Payables Management to create a customer record that uses information already available in a vendor record and vice versa.
- Lockbox Processing - Automatically import and apply customer payment information from a lockbox transaction file provided by your bank. Lockbox Processing provides reliable receivables information, improved funds availability, and greater fraud protection.
- Refund Checks - Print refund checks for customers with credit balances, automatically debiting the customer and updating the ledger.
- Grant Management - Not-for-profit and public sector organizations can automate grant management processes to track funds more easily, demonstrate accountability, and help attract future funding. Avoid overspend on a grant by disabling the ability to post to that grant.
- Encumbrance Management - Locate and track budget information, query current or historical encumbrances, and streamline period-end and year-end reporting processes. Control your purchasing process with limited purchases through encumbrance posting.
- Filed Level Security - Apply passwords or block access to forms and windows. You can also apply passwords to fields. Or, you can hide, lock, or disable fields.
- Dynamics Process Server - Move processor-intensive tasks off the computers your employees use every day and onto dedicated process servers, avoiding costly slowdowns.
- Multiple Language Pricing - N/A
Business Intelligence & Reporting
- Unlimited Management Reporter Designer User
- Unlimited Management Reporter Viewer User - N/A
- Analysis Cubes Library - N/A
- Advanced Analysis Cubes Library - N/A
Human Resource Management
- Human Resource Unlimited Employees - Attract and retain top talent and offer employees better services with customizable hiring processes, scheduling, pay rates, and performance evaluation tools.
- Payroll (US) Unlimited Employees - Automat payroll processing, equip staff to handle complex payroll requirements, and offer better service to your employees while reducing necessary overhead costs.
- Payroll Direct Deposit - Add payroll funds to employees' bank, savings and loan, or credit union accounts through an automates clearing house (ACH) file.
- Federal Magnetic Media- Help maintain full compliance with government reporting requirements by generating Federal Magnetic Media files.
- Payroll Connect - Automate data transfer from ADP / PC Payroll for Windows into General Ledger, using a turnkey solution the eliminates the need to reenter data.
- Position Control - Manage labor budgets and human resources based on specific job functions and a specific head count. Apply data throughout the Human Resources and Payroll system to enforce the business rules and to manage the movementof human resources throughout the organization.
- HRM Self Service Suite
Configuration and Development
- Modifier with Visual Basic for Applications - Modify the appearance and functionality of any Microsoft Dynamics GP or Dexterity-based third-party window, add new fields, change global resources to affect the entire application, and attach VBA code for less complex business logic.
- Customization Site License -
- Integration Manager - Conversions - Import data into Microsoft Dynamics GP using this integration tool during your implementation (available for use for 240 days following purchase for purpose of migrating date).
- Connector for Microsoft Dynamics
Supply Chain Management
- Sales Order Processing - Automate the sales ordering process to improve customer service, control fulfillment and invoicing, and minimize shipping and labor costs. Track quotes, orders, back orders, invoices and allow discounts per item and partial shipments. Consolidate fulfillment orders into one invoice for better customer service and easier collections. Enable quicker sales with suggested items that offer upsell opportunities and substitutions for items that are out of stock.
- Extended Pricing - Create flexible pricing options and rules for customers, including standart and personalized percentage-off, value-off, and net pricing options. Implement date-sensitive functionality for sales and promotions.
- Order Management
- Inventory Control - Monitor inventory stock levels and costs and set prices on a customer-by-customer basis to stay competitive, speed fulfillment, and build loyalty. Inventory control provides multiple costing methods, tiered pricing, alternate vendors, serial / lot tracking for selling items more efficiently. For added flexibility multiple locations and bins are available with tracking reason codes for transfers and cycle counts to get a more accurate inventory.
- Bill of Materials - Increase productivity with fast, flexible tracking of components and subassemblies used in light manufacturing and similar production and assembly operations.
- Purcahse Order Processsing / Receivings
- Landed Cost - Track and update the true cost associated with an inventory item and then automatically assign or modify costs as items are received.
- PO Generator - Automate purchasing by generating a suggested purchase order, with order point or minimum/maximum settings that determine quantities needed based on purchasing, sales, and inventory data.
- Requisition Management - Allow people to order materials needed to run the business with the necessary approvals with Requisition Management offered through a Business Portal application.
- Time and Expense
- Unlimited Business Portal